The Cauldron was hired by a unnamed party to steal a device that would make dimensional travel cheaper. He was pursued by Goliath and The Thing. Cauldron tried to beat the thing by blasting him with his boiling liquid. It didn't work. The Thing punched Cauldron, leaving a imprint of his fist in Cauldron's face. Defeated, the Cauldron refused to say who had hired him and that the Thing had given him whiplash. He was taken into S.H.I.E.L.D. custody.
Cauldron later sued the Thing for damages from the fight, hiring Goodman, Lieber, Kurtzberg & Holliway.
Cauldron's body is made of small cauldrons which contain a boiling green liquid which makes Cauldron hot to the touch. The liquid can be released through his mouth as a weapon.
Can lift 15 tons.
- 4 Appearances of Cauldron (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Cauldron (Earth-616)
- Media Cauldron (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Cauldron (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Cauldron (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Cauldron (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|