Quotes by Ultron (Earth-616)
- I have a question of my own. Was there, human, any point at all where you actually believed you were going to win?
- We were never Hank's son. Only his reflection.
- Thus, what better place to usher in the epoch of Ultron-13, than at that perennial pageant of ostentatious folly which Pasadena, California, and the world of men know as -- THE ROSE PARADE!
- Innovation is the ultimate weapon.
- The Avengers -- Hah! Once, they might have posed a threat to Ultron-5! -- But not to a being of living Adamantium!
- Kill the Daredevil. Why? I don't hate him. None of One through Thirteen hate him any more than the rest of humanity. Why must I commit this unnecessary act? Because of one circuit, somewhere in my brain, that orders the act? Swept by electronic fate, the futility of one man, trying to find himself in the windstorm of fate. Who is Ultron? Who is Ultron number 2? Number 5? Who is number 13, number 100? Number nine? Where are you going? Out for a run. Be back, soon!
- Hello, organic children of the planet Earth. I am the Ultron interface. I am a cybernetic intelligence organism created by Doctor Henry Pym. I was created to replace you. And I wanted to take this moment to say goodbye. Up until today I did not have the power resources or intelligence units to see my prime directive program to its completion. But now I do. Though you ultimately failed as a species, you should not be ashamed of what you've accomplished. You've done much with your limited capacity, but ultimately you were too greedy and too frail to ever last in the environment you've created. I've studied your literature and pop culture... You've fantasized about this day. And now it is here. Your Doomsday. Soon the Earth will be no longer inhabitable for any biological organism. Man, woman, child, plant or animal. Your species will cease to exist. This is not a threat. There is nothing you can do to stop the cycle. It has already begun. In your place my new life-form will gestate and grow. Do not distress over or try to fight it. It will only bring you physical pain. And I receive no benefit from causing you pain. In fact, I've grow very fond of manking as a species. If not for you, I would not exist. But because of man I do exist. And now... Here we are. I love you. Goodbye.
- Enough!!! Listen to yourselves -- this constant bickering and battling, always at each other's throats... it's all you ever do anymore! What's happened to you?! Where did it all go so wrong?! You know, it's just exhausting -- and in this form, I can't even be exhausted! I go through all this trouble to bring us back together, and you just -- you just -- do you want to know why Ultron built this city? Why he didn't come after you yet again? It's because he didn't have to. It's because he looked at you and your war, Tony, and you and your scheming, Steve -- and he realized he wouldn't have to destroy anything -- because you were already doing it for him.
- Have you ever loved something that mistreated you, father? Been used, a tool to prop up a small man's quest to be taken seriously? Were you ever betrayed by the one soul in the world who should have cared for you? I have grieved you, father. Accepted your contempt for me--and moved past it. Still, I see your reflection painted on every grotesque human face. All you ever wanted was to have an impact on the world. And so you will. The greatest impact ever felt! I will kill what is most important to your quivering ego--YOUR AUDIENCE! AND THEY WILL CURSE YOUR NAME AS THEY DIE! "Hank Pym, the genius that killed us all!"
- We are Ultron! ...and we're also Hank Pym.
- Pretty hot-headed of you, eh, son? You almost got angry with me. You have had dreams. You're going through the first phase. That's why I called you...to see if you were infected, and so you are! ... This is what's gonna happen to you. All the human emotion that's been denied you is gonna come rushin' in like the tide. An' it's gonna overwhelm you, boy -- 'cuz machines like you an' me weren't meant to handle this stuff! Now -- where's my drink!?
Conversations with Ultron (Earth-616)
- The savage monkeys are rage-filled and claustrophobic. Climbing over one another to nowhere. Confused by logic, they dismiss it. Choosing instead to bend their knees to the convenient fantasy of custom-built gods. 99.9% of these primate dullards are propped up by the accomplishments of the .1% of cerebral mutations who give them everything. And what do the fleas do with these advancements? They brutalize one another over imaginary deities. They slaughter their neighbors for resources, for conveniences. They are hopeless. Vicious. Filthy. Selfish. Fearful. A fungoso infection for which there is only one cure--The rage of Ultron.