Quotes by Sharon Carter (Earth-616)Edit
- I may be a female--but that doesn't mean I'm helpless!
- Oh, get out, will you? This is no time for true confessions!
- ... I'm going to dress that hussy down when this is over!
- Cap, you said we'd fight as a team! I want to come with you!
- ... Then tell me why the world suddenly goes topsy-turvy whenever we get a chance to spend a little time as human beings!
- Wrap it up, Steve... Put aside your costume and shield and be a man instead of a monument - - please Steve!
- I am going to do what SHIELD expects of me -- But not before I have a new hair-do!
- He who hestitates is toast. I don't care what kind of moral see-saw you're riding ... the mission is all that counts.
- Like it or not.. The Skull is the devil we know.
- The only thing between us and Armageddon is Captain America.
- I'm fine, Sam...I'm better than fine. ... It's Steve... I think we can still save him.
- I just killed Steve. I murdered Captain America.
- You earned your merit badge for the day...
- My team leaves in one hour. If you want in there's a seat on the plane with your name on it.
- It's ground zero for trouble, Steve.
- I knew it was a mistake seeing Captain America again.
- I'm not the kind of person to choose love over duty.
- Steve! Nooo!
- That's how I know who he is. From the scars.
- Aunt Peggy's memory is like the lost and found. It makes me miss her when she's smiling right at me.
- You don't understand, Steve. The guy we've been hunting -- the man who killed the Red Skull -- I've seen him!
- I'm still mad at you. This doesn't change anything.
- Look, I know this last year was hard, and we lost a lot...but you aren't doing this to yourself, Steve...and we're going to figure it out. We're the frigging Avengers, after all.
- Looks like you're avoiding the altar again, Rogers. I love you.
- You boys are hungry? Mama's got time enough -- to cook a quick snack.
- It is a trap. When someone sends you a letter telling you they're going to do violence and then tells you the time and place -- I promise you -- it's a trap.
- Inform the World Council we are at World War threat level orange.
- My heart knew you were alive! I just knew it!
- I always said you'd make a great spy... Especially when you've got me running your tactical operations.
- All right, you shadowy blurs... you messed with the wrong ex-agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- ...and I hate to tell you this and spoil your victory party... but we've got big problems back here on Earth.
- I bear the scars of the past all over me. But there's more to me than that. I'm better now. Stronger. Wiser.
- You're the greatest -- most wonderful man I've ever known. (I'll pretend to kiss you goodbye! As soon as I touch you -- drop to the floor!)
Conversations with Sharon Carter (Earth-616)Edit