Quotes by Sharon Carter (Earth-616)
- I may be a female--but that doesn't mean I'm helpless!
- Oh, get out, will you? This is no time for true confessions!
- ... I'm going to dress that hussy down when this is over!
- Cap, you said we'd fight as a team! I want to come with you!
- ... Then tell me why the world suddenly goes topsy-turvy whenever we get a chance to spend a little time as human beings!
- Wrap it up, Steve... Put aside your costume and shield and be a man instead of a monument - - please Steve!
- I am going to do what SHIELD expects of me -- But not before I have a new hair-do!
- He who hestitates is toast. I don't care what kind of moral see-saw you're riding ... the mission is all that counts.
- Like it or not.. The Skull is the devil we know.
- The only thing between us and Armageddon is Captain America.
- I'm fine, Sam...I'm better than fine. ... It's Steve... I think we can still save him.
- I just killed Steve. I murdered Captain America.
- You earned your merit badge for the day...
- My team leaves in one hour. If you want in there's a seat on the plane with your name on it.
- It's ground zero for trouble, Steve.
- I knew it was a mistake seeing Captain America again.
- I'm not the kind of person to choose love over duty.
- Steve! Nooo!
- That's how I know who he is. From the scars.
- Aunt Peggy's memory is like the lost and found. It makes me miss her when she's smiling right at me.
- You don't understand, Steve. The guy we've been hunting -- the man who killed the Red Skull -- I've seen him!
- I'm still mad at you. This doesn't change anything.
- Look, I know this last year was hard, and we lost a lot...but you aren't doing this to yourself, Steve...and we're going to figure it out. We're the frigging Avengers, after all.
- Looks like you're avoiding the altar again, Rogers. I love you.
- You boys are hungry? Mama's got time enough -- to cook a quick snack.
- It is a trap. When someone sends you a letter telling you they're going to do violence and then tells you the time and place -- I promise you -- it's a trap.
- Inform the World Council we are at World War threat level orange.
- My heart knew you were alive! I just knew it!
- I always said you'd make a great spy... Especially when you've got me running your tactical operations.
- All right, you shadowy blurs... you messed with the wrong ex-agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- ...and I hate to tell you this and spoil your victory party... but we've got big problems back here on Earth.
- I bear the scars of the past all over me. But there's more to me than that. I'm better now. Stronger. Wiser.
- You're the greatest -- most wonderful man I've ever known. (I'll pretend to kiss you goodbye! As soon as I touch you -- drop to the floor!)
- You know, all three of us have been able to start over, at one point or another. The circumstances have been different... but there's one thing that's the same. None of us did it on our own.
Conversations with Sharon Carter (Earth-616)
All items (36)