Quotes by Raven Darkholme (Earth-616)
- The X-Men? Oh, I don't. It's a fisk. These X-Men, they're going to be chasing each other's tails so fast on this that they won't be able to see anything else. We'll be free to see our plans all the way to the finish line. The esteemed Dr. Henry McCoy dropped a bomb on the mutant race. I just lit the fuse. Screw them all.
- Kurt's gone. But I did it. No one died. No blood on his hands. I'll find him wherever he is. I'm not giving up. I'm not letting go. Because my son would never give up on me.
- ... Raven Darkholme is not a woman to be trifled with.
- I have to admit, Danvers-- --I never took you all that seriously.
- This coffee tastes like someone wrung it out of the Blob's unitard.
- I haven't beaten a man with his own leg since Carter was in office...but I still remember how.
- Well, don't get too comfortable. I won't be working for Xavier forever.
- I've changed my mind, shorty. I want to kill her. Please let me kill her.
- Those embryos they're destroying to make the cure, they're--they're me.
- Dammit, Shortpack -- they're cloning me and killing the embryos just so rich humans can have soft and supple skin!
- For your information, punchy, I just saved four mutants' lives from that megalomaniacal scumbag!
- Either our mutants are rock stars and we didn't know it, or DermaFree came to repo their guinea pigs.
- I'll kill Xavier. But I want to meet the Quiet Man first.
- Don't flatter yourself. I may loathe you, but you don't even make the top twenty. Besides, I'm more than used to working for arrogant men lately, so whoop-dee-doo.
- Professor? Professor, wake up. It's me......it's Prudence.
- Perfect, the guy's name is Forge, and he can't even forge a receipt...
- Kid, my clothes are just an extension of my body. I'm always naked.
- Whatever. But if you're coming, come heavy. I'm done playing good guy.
- Oh, don't worry about the future of our "relationship," Charlie. I swear......I only have eyes for you.
- God, how many more times will I have to risk my life for you people before you start trusting me? [Awkward silence] Heh. You boys are smarter than you look...
- Sorry, I know eleven languages......but Afrikaans is still on my to-do list.
- You're immune to that stuff, huh? Even Toyotas?
- Rogue, the next time you decide to torch a major center of commerce......warn me, so I can bring marshmallows.
- Look on the bright side, Creed. Even though you just averted a world war, no one's ever gonna know about it. So cheer up -- at least your bad boy reputation is still intact!
- Rogue, don't you love me?
- Feel free to mouth "hello" to Dr. MacTaggert for me...when you see her in hell.
- Well, that worked out better than I could've hoped. I wanted to see if my powers were strong enough to fool even Logan's senses, to test them up close and personal...I'd say I've done that. My name is Raven Darkholme, I just made love to the man who killed me. But I promise you, I'm not done screwing him just yet.
- You never know...This could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
- You want me, Logan... Well, here I am, in all my glory... Come and get me, Lover.
- I'm not sorry I sent you to hell, you know. I hope it was awful. I hope you suffered. I hope it broke something inside you that can never be fixed. It makes me happy to think that. You deserved it, every bit of it. You've murdered. You've betrayed your friends. You may not wanna remember it anymore, but that's who you are. You're no better than me.
- This is not about Wolverine. I will not allow it. This is my story. If it's Logan, or the end of the world... Well... Let it burn.
- I have work to do... after a quick change!
- Who am I? That, my dear, is an excellent question. Though not one easily answered.
- Relax, Rogue. This isn't a coup d'etat. But desperate situations require desperate remedies.
- But they wanted more. They wanted it all. And I gave it to them.
- "You want me. You can't admit to yourself just how bad you want me." "I love Rogue." "Yet still you want me. It doesn't make you a bad person. You're a virile man. You have needs. Needs that my .. Needs that Rogue cannot satisfy."
- "You didn't succumb to Foxx. But this is different. This is Rogue. It won't be like cheating."
- "Do I have to spell it out? Fine, here it is. The unexpurgated version... I want to join the X-Men."
- All the things we built are falling down. Do you feel it? The Brotherhood. Xavier's Academy. They've all become irrelevant now. Or been rendered into ash and tallow, like Genosha.
Conversations with Raven Darkholme (Earth-616)