Quotes by Quentin Beck (Earth-616)
- So soon, Spider-Man? I didn't think you'd be in such a rush – to face your final Waterloo! Or do you have to rush because you rent that corny costume by the hour?
- Octavius! We have a problem.
- Regardless of the size of the audience... Always make an entrance boy...Always Make An Entrance!
- The universe is giving me two Spider-Men to kill for the price of one. Well, all right.
- They can't touch me... but I can torture them.
- Humpty Dumpty. Very nice. That'll look good on the resume.
- But you can keep calling me Mysterio. I like that. I would have never come up with that name myself, but it's out there now... and I like it. Mysterio.
- You and me, kid!! Now it's on.
- We'll do this thing with me and you...when I'm good and ready!!
- He died like a big fat pig. He could not have died any less heroically.
- Another illusion...good one, Ray...the best! But I still beat it. Me! I don't need you anymore!! You hear me, Ray?!? Who's the maestro now?!
Conversations with Quentin Beck (Earth-616)