Quotes by Peter Parker (Earth-2149)Edit
- I'm going to enjoy this!
- NO![...] I've been traveling out in space for forty years-- eating and killing, devouring everything in sight... only to learn I'd be coming back here, to Earth... a place where I can't hide what I once was-- can't forget it, the evidence is right here-- all around us. We were heroes. And we return to find living people here! With families! We can't do this again! We just can't! I won't let you!
- Despite my best efforts... and good intentions... I've failed. Not only are all my loved ones dead... but the tablet is gone! The exhibit hall was broken into while I was too busy trying to prove to myself what a "hero" I was... What a joke! A "hero!" me? with this face? Face it, Parker-- you will never be human again! Never! There's nothing but the hunger-- and unlife-- forever and ever... and ever and ever and ever! What use is this face? This useless, rotting face! No one is left to love or mourn Peter Parker-- so-- I never... nggk... want to look at him... again... Whatever I do now, wherever I go, it won't be as a hero-- or even as a man-- but as a monster! EEYYYUUUGGHH!! Why don't things seem to turn out right to me? Why do I seem to hurt people, now matter how I try not to? Is this the price I must always pay for being... Zombie Spider-Man?!
- Avengers Dismember!
- Ouch. Lucky for you guys you're already dead, huh? 'Course, all i've wanted out of my un-life ever since this plague made me lose everything i had in my world-- and this one... is erase the curse of you flesh-eaters from the multiverse forever! So I gathered some folks who have their own reason to hate you as much as I do! We're thinkin' of calling ourselves... The New Avengers. Catchy, huh?
- That was a bone popping through Banner's stomach—making a hole big enough for part of Magneto to fall out. We all saw that. In fact, Thor is leaning over to eat some of that right now.
- Please, Aunt May--go--go lock yourself in the bathroom. I can't control myself.