Quotes by Nadia Pym (Earth-616)Edit
- I'm not going to lose him, too. He's family.
- The laws of physics don't apply here. The Microverse rewrites the rules. Even we're not the same here, not really. Just being here changes us.
- Something's changing in me. Mr. Lang... I think we've been shrinking so long that we've become... we've become... living quantum particles!
- They're masters of the timestream, little one! This is all new to me!
- Vision, your grief is blinding you. The Viv you love is gone. I'm so sorry, but you can't have her back.
- Well if you were smart with your money, it could be doing a lot more for you than this new look ever could.
- All those years in a cage. This is what it's like to fly. To be free.
- Who will you be, Spider-Man? Who did she want you to be?
- You are my hero! I read your research on the Super-Soldier Serum and you talked about all the traveling and the Savage Land and I thought -- I thought "This is who I want to be when I grow up!" A woman who's a super scientist but doesn't stay locked in a lab all day, she has adventures! You inspire me.
- G.I.R.L. Genius In action Research Labs is dedicated to finding the brilliant girls and women who will not just save the world, but change it.
- So, I came here because I'm forming a lab of girl geniuses.
- Hi Mr. Modok, I'm Nadia. Can you help me be a Yankee Doodle?
- All right, team -- here's what's going to happen. Mother wants me to meet her at a rooftop in the City. We'll be airlifted out by helicopter. It's safe to assume she has one of the Pym Particle immobilizers that Ying built, so I won't be able to get away. I'm going to walk right up to her and I'm going to turn myself over. I don't want you to try and talk me out of it. My imprisonment versus Ying's life? It's not a choice. What the rest of you are going to do is find a way to get that thing out of her head. I'm going to have an earpiece on. I'll buy you every last second I can. The moment you get that thing disarmed, you let me know. If I'm still free, I'll run for it. I'm packing a couple extra provisions, just in case you figure something out. And if this is the last time I see you all, don't stop inventing. Don't stop being amazing. Keep G.I.R.L. alive.
Conversations with Nadia Pym (Earth-616)Edit
Janet Van Dyne
Nadia Van Dyne
Janet Van Dyne