Quotes by Logan (Earth-200111)Edit
- That isn't me. Not the me I though I was, anyway. My name isn't John Grant, I'm suddenly sure of it. My name is Logan.
- My claws. If I didn't have 'em back in the seventies, when did I get 'em?
- But something's wrong. Don't feel any pressure in my arms, and I know I'm not just imagine it... ...my claws won't open.
- Or maybe my whole life's a nightmare... ...a nightmare I won't wake up from... ever.
- See, it won't work. You can't make me do things, like kill your husband and his girlfriend for you. I'm guessing you planned it with Sean, but then you tried to double-cross each other. Sounds like some true love there to me.
- I guess the good guy I think I am is bull----, and this is what the Wolverine truly is... ...a monster.
- Maybe I won't want to fight anymore, won't want to kill. Who knows? Maybe today's my lucky day.
- The facade is the same as the monastery in my memory. Either I'm insane, even crazier than I think...or I'm back where I was...150 years ago. Questions are flooding me, overloading my brain, but I still have no answers. But there's one answer I don't want to hear.
- He's right. I'll never forget this pain. But I don't need eyes to fight. Can hear his breathing. Can smell his blood. Don't know how I know where he is. But like an animal...I pounce. Feel my claws ripping through his flesh, slicing up his bones. I'm doing it for her. My last chance to keep my promise to her. My last chance to prove to her that my love as real...and that I never forgot her.
- I'm ready for it. Been here before. So many times. My flame nearly extinguished. Left smoldering. I might only have a spark left. But I never burn out. Even when I try to...
Conversations with Logan (Earth-200111)Edit