Quotes by Karla Sofen (Earth-616)
- You got yourself a whopper of a problem there, mister. ... Did you read about the Scarlet Witch? Do you know what happened to her? That...was nothing.
- She came back once. And when she did, she took one of us out. Five more times, she's gold.
- You know, I have a little Kree in me...
- Stop, Hulk! You shall threaten these innocents no longer! Such is the power of... the Moonstone!
- Lady, you are crazy! And I have an M.D. in psychiatry... So when, I say you're crazy... You're crazy.
- Wh-what are you doing to me? I'm -- I'm Moonstone again? I've been 'reality-punched?' That's the stupidest @#%* thing I've ever heard of.
- It always amuses me how people so ready to do the Devil's work fall into asking for God's help when things don't play out as planned.
- Maybe you didn't hear me the first time! Stay away from them!
- You don't belong here, Failure! You're not Ms. Marvel any more! I'm more Ms. Marvel than you'll ever be! I am going to break you! I will keep you in the basement of the Avengers Tower! Turn you into my pet! I will be your God!
- Back off, Venom! Danvers is mine!
- Your era of the Avengers ended because they couldn't close the deal and kill the troublemakers. Norman Osborn and my team do not have that problem.
- You're not taking this seriously enough, Zemo. There are holes in the story you told -- and the girl is no simpleton. She could be more dangerous to your plan than you think.
- I have an appointment with a Thunderbolts Mountain dock worker for some meaningless sex in two hours, and I do not intend to miss it. I thought I might get him to dress up as Baron Zemo for me.
- Back in the day we had a lavish training area...and now we practice in a seagull toilet. Awesome.
- We're America's newest power squadron here to help you take on the Reich! I'm Moonstone, and we're the American Thunderbolts!
- I think the boys should head out and get supplies for all of us. Food, drink, toiletries... everything we need for the next few weeks.
Conversations with Karla Sofen (Earth-616)