Quotes by Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)
- Yo! I should let ya know I get torked when people ignore me!
- Before I became a mutant -- before I learned I was a mutant -- I never even knew there was a difference between human and mutant! I thought the idea of somebody hating somebody else for NO GOOD REASON was stupid! Is this all ya can DO, Bastion -- is this what the BIG FIGHT is ABOUT? Humans 'right' to PUNISH -- to TORTURE - TO HATE?! Is that what you're fighting for?! If it is...ya can keep yer stinkin' 'humanity'!
- I'm setting up that ugloid from strap-city, Penance... you do the slicing and dicing part!
- I can't believe what I'm hearing. When I was with the X-Men, Professor Xavier taught us the only thing worse than failing is not even trying.
- How about we keep the kids outta it and we settle this between us old ladies? Vamp to vamp.
- Dunno if I've ever told you this, M, but -- your brother's the actual worst.
- Are you friggin' kidding me?! They're running around Central Park? At night?! Don't they know how dangerous that is?! I'm gonna kill 'em!
- There's something different in all of us, and nothing-- not a spell, big gloves, nothing-- can change that or take it away. We're all still mutants.
- Wow, this might not be so bad after all.
- Gotta go now, diary... put on my brave face and my famous 'tude. Otherwise, everybody might see how scared I really am.
- This was your "big secret"? A poor man's Cerebro? This explains nothing. Plus, how could you have this technology, and both Stark and Reed Richards not?? What, they're not smart enough??
- So this was your plan all along? Stealing technology to build a time machine while the rest of us were what...cannon fodder?!
- What you three need... what everyone needs... is a makeover!
- Okay, I'll like bite. Who're the "X-Men"?
- Happy days, camper. Jubilee's home, safe an' sound.
- You're real slime, you know that?
- I am not a child! Not scared, either! No way, nohow!
I am Ch'od.
That is my name, small mammal.
Oh. Ah. I knew that. Yeek!
- Prey? You better pray! Buncha sirloin-sacks tickin' me off! I'm gonna go join Rogue's hunting party. Where girls are girls and guys are goobers!
- If you're serious about experiencing the finer things in life... you ain't lived until you've bladed.
- Thank you Professor Xavier. For knowin' when to hold on... and when t'let go.
- I definitely have to do something about my wardrobe!
- But I don't know which part of me that is. I feel like I'm drowning in my own blood and I'm terrified to open my mouth because I don't know whether I'm going to breathe or drink. And I'm looking at everyone through an inch of glass. Like they all know exactly where the line is between them and me.
- We can do anything. We can be anyone. That's the definition of being alive. That's magic. Race you to the bottom!
- It came down here to try to help us... and we shot it down.
- I miss you, Wolvie.
- If this is what happened to her -- what-in-the-heck-are-Chicken-McNuggets going to do to me?!
- The only question I got is -- just how in the name of Oprah-Montel-Rafael do you guys deal with this kind of pain all the time -- an' still look at yourselves in the mirror?
- My... reflection. Like I wasn't even... there. Like I didn't exist at all. Help me, Raizo.
- I wanted to be the first to welcome you to the family. You'll thank me later, Logan. I guarantee it.
Conversations with Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)
Who the hell are you to even think you know me?
Looks to me like you're a burnout who's practically stalking the X-Men when you should be as far away from here as possible, living a normal life!
What is this, a bingo game? What're all those numbers?
Hey, Wolvie, aren't numbers... what Sentinels use for names?
Wolverine said we had twenty-four hours to get our asses back to headquarters before full-on daylight or we'd be grounded. I promised.
I promised, too. I won't make you be late, and he's not my dad, Rockslide.
He sure acts like it.
You are a predator now. A hunter. Fast. Strong. If the trigger scent is used on me, I want you to kill me.
I don't want to kill you.
I will not be used again. Wolverine will not do it. Neither will Gambit. I trust you to kill me. That is a compliment.
I believe you people have something that belongs to us?
Short li'l fella.
All adamantium and attitude. He's one of a kind. We'd like him back.
And don't forget our resident psionic Japanese-by-way-of-Britain ninja warrior. You can imagine how hard they are to replace!
Ya' mean somebody was actually desperate enough to become -- Mrs. Gambit?!
Bella Donna Boudreaux
Desp'rate?! Y'Don't even know the half of it, chile! An' de name is Bella Donna Boudreaux.
So it'll be us versus a Sentinel? Cool.
If I didn't know you pre-vampire, I'd blame Dracula for your insanity.
- Jubilee:"Who died?"
- Wolverine: "YOU did, ya little pain in my ass! Scared the life half outta me"
- Jubilee: "Really? Cool."
- Jubilee: "Dude, ever heard of the words, 'mouth-wash?
- Jubilee: "Are you sending me because my powers are wimpier than yours?"
- Husk: "Yes."
- Jubilee: "Just clarifying.
Pages in category "Jubilation Lee (Earth-616)/Quotes"