Quotes by George Tarleton (Earth-616)Edit
- If Captain America should fall, it would be my greatest triumph!
- Such an ignominious state of affairs for the magnificent Modok...!
- Stop. This is what he wants. To create distrust among us. He knows the most intimate details of our plans -- and how Ross, in particular, was crucial to them. With the general's murder, he's fired the first shot...now we shoot back.
- I worked for A.I.M.... Didn't know they were bad people. Thought it... exciting science. Then one day... Four of them grabbed me. They injected me, pushed me in a chamber-- It hurt so bad... It hurt! And then, and then... It's all the nightmares after that.
- Mere humans delude themselves if they believe they or their machines -- are capable of acting faster than the masterful mind of MODOK!
- Curse you for the coward you are! No, you will not die, Abomination! You will live! Live to suffer torments unending!
- The situation has changed. Kate Waynesboro is no more, and what she has become... is my bride!
- As Mark Twain said, the reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated... as you can see!
- I have nothing to fear -- for none is as powerful as I.
- Once, I was a mere guinea pig for the scientists of A.I.M.! But they did their job too well... and now... I am their master!
Conversations with George Tarleton (Earth-616)Edit