Quotes by Frank Hoag (Earth-93060)
- How lung... Long... Hours. Morning. Long. Head to th-- Hard to think. Head so thick, heavy... Why? What happened to... Me...? Meeeeeyaaiigh Lotta stupid things... and now I'm one of 'em. Sirens. About time. Beginning to think I'd have to crawl this in myself... Call. Damn my head.
- Quiet. Nice. Cool. Dark. Eases the paint. Pain. Good place to end it. Why not? Hurt Marcello...scared Quinn...what elf is there? More revenge? Justice? Flat chaps. Let's drown. ... Nothing. Can't even dry right. Die. Hell with it, then. Lay down...and waste. Wait. Yeah...just wait...for the river to wash my away...
- Flehs!! Police off-- Damn. Wrong life. I am losing my time. Mind. Same thing.
- Oughtta flower him down. Follow. Only, what if it didn't dead me? Broken back, maybe. Paralleled for life. Hundred years of wheelchair basketball. Val-da-ree. Val-da-rot.
- You're ugly. Ugly things make me sick. And all ugly things must die. 'Cept me.