Quotes by Curtis Connors (Earth-616)Edit
- You idiot... it doesn't let the lizard out... it keeps him in!
- Connors have picture of you in brain. When Lizard was dumb, Lizard was your prey. Lizard take monkey brain. Lizard no longer dumb. You are prey.
- But with your help, Modell. I shall over come this... evolutionary setback. I will be the Lizard again-- inside.. and out.
- This will restore me to my rightful form. But is that... What I really want?
- ''NO! I mustn't tell him! No one can ever know. The cure worked. My brain--my mind's been restored. And I know why I'm here... For the choices I've made. For Martha. For Billy. My name is Curt Connors. And this is my prison. My penance. My hell. And I deserve it.
- 'Not... a monster. I'm Curtisss Connorsss. And I will never let the monstersss win again.
- Hello, Mrs. Parker -- I'm sorry to hear about Peter's condition. Your husband's an old... friend... of mine. I assure you, I'll do everything I can to find out what's wrong with him.
- It's always about you. Everything I've done. Is. All. For. You!
- Don't try to speak, Peter. You've already said too much.
- I work in darkness. The Lizard wants out. It's time I stopped ignoring him.
- Don't you just love the scientific method?
Conversations with Curtis Connors (Earth-616)Edit