Quotes by Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)
- It's your friendly neighborhood Carnage-Man! Carnage-Man! Carnage-Man! Doing all the things a Carnage can!
- We are all born into this world through blood and pain. It takes a special person to rise above it. Every hero has an origin. Your parents getting murdered is the best way to start. My old man wasted my mom right in front of me. Or was it my stepdad and my foster mom? I don't know. I remember things wrong sometimes, but it all works if it feels right. Orphanages are good, too. But really any terrible place to incubate will work. You just need one beacon in the dark. One person to show your true face to. Where your heart can be broken qnd your innocence lost. Then you kill that one good thing to perfect the pointlessness of the universe. No. I don't like that. That's wrong. There is meaning It's not pointless. Not anymore. Her death makes the hero embrace his fate. I've done so much wrong and it hurts so bad. Guilt! nearly more than I can stand. I will save the world now. Because I couldn't save her. But how can I possibly be redeemed? How can I ever be loved? I must find a way...
- This is her true final lesson. This is what I must understand. To be good. To be a hero-- I must be alone.
- You shouldn't have brought your girlfriends, Spidey-Boy...this is between you and me...or at least it was...
- Check out my Thing impression: "IT'S MURDERIN' TIME!"
- HEY, KIDS! GET OFF MY LAWN.
- Ha ha ha ha ha! Where's Mikey Hall at? I got some words I wanna stab in his ears.
- So whatcha been doing with yourself, Manny? Keeping busy?
- Everybody says ["I don't want to die alone"]. But in my experience, push comes to shove... it isn't the "alone" part people want to avoid. It's the dying.
- We're gonna paint the whole damn world red!
- I am the ultimate insanity! I am CARNAGE!
- I was hollowed out inside... Empty... Just like my other. We were both sick... Because we were incomplete... But not anymore. We healed each other... Made each other whole. Neither one of us can survive without the other. Forget host. Forget symbiote. There is only Carnage.
- Awww -- ain't that sweet? He misses me! Well, don't cry, daddy dearest -- 'cause your sonny boy -- is ALIVE AND WELL!
- You knooooow who it is, sweetums!! It's your ever-lovin; totally unfriendly neighborhood-- CARNAGE!
- You think-- what?-- You can grow yourself an army of Carnage-soldiers in the body banks? Trust me. One of me is plenty.
- As it is, I feel nothing but cold empty contempt. I hate you daddy.
Conversations with Cletus Kasady (Earth-616)