Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Cat Burglar was a criminal who clashed with Spider-Man. After robbing J.Jonah Jameson's home, Jameson set out a reward on his capture. He was captured by the police. Years later, he stole the equipment designed by Hobie Brown, the original Prowler, and used it to become the new Prowler, in the employ of the criminal Belladonna. The Prowler's employer betrayed and almost killed him and he sought revenge, but both the Prowler and Belladonna were eventually captured by Spider-Man and jailed.
- Prowler's Suit: The Cat Burglar during his time as the Prowler uses the exact Prowler costume which the original Prowler used, minus the cape. It was equipped with specially-designed high-tech weapons based on pneumatic technology. 
- 8 Appearances of Cat Burglar (Earth-616)
- Media Cat Burglar (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Cat Burglar (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Cat Burglar (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Cat Burglar (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Prowler
- Cat Burglar at marvel.com
- Cat Burglar at the Marvel aappendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|