One of their first test subjects was Julia Carpenter. Carpenter was not fully aware of the intended effects but was a willing participant. She eventually developed powers and donned the identity of Spider-Woman.
When the project to create spider-heroes was shut down, Napier was bribed by the Manipulator to create Deathweb.  When he discoered that Deathweb intended to use Carpenter's parents, Walter and Elizabeth Cornwall to locate more serum to further enhance their abilities. Unfortunately, before he could warn them, Therak injected him with a deadly dose of venom and he died.
- 3 Appearances of Carter Napier (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Carter Napier (Earth-616)
- Media Carter Napier (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Carter Napier (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Carter Napier (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Carter Napier (Earth-616)
- Dr. Napier at Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|