Carter Ghazikhanian is the son of Anne Ghazikhanian, the once resident nurse at the Xavier Institute For Higher Learning. While at the school, Carter struck up a friendship with the young aquatic mutant named Samuel "Sammy" Paré also known as Squid Boy. When Carter tried to help Alex Summers, the X-Man known as Havok, from his coma, something strange occurred which rendered Carter unconscious. His conscious became ensared by the evil counterpart of Havok from the Mutant X universe, but Carter and the real Alex were rescued by Professor X, who after the rescue wanted to talk to Annie about Carter's father. Carter's father is yet to be revealed.
Annie later took him away from the Xavier Institute when she found it a too dangerous place for him, when the new Brotherhood of Evil Mutants led by the ex-Acolyte Exodus, attacked the Institute, killing Sammy and other mutants. As Annie and Carter are shown leaving the Institute, the Astral projection of an undetermined person is shown next to Carter's face. Annie seems unaware of this projection. Carter's dialogue and expression at this time hint that he is under the control of this individual.
Whether or not Carter retained his mutant powers after the effect of M-Day has yet to be revealed.
The subsequent fate of Carter and his mother Annie have yet to be revealed.
Carter is a mutant. The full extent of Carter's power is undetermined as he is still a minor. It was theorized that he is a poweful, possible omega level mutant.
- Telepathy: He is a telepath of a very high order. Able to project his own thoughts into the minds of others.
- Telekinesis: Ability to psionically manipulate and move objects from a distance.
- 25 Appearances of Carter Ghazikhanian (Earth-616)
- Media Carter Ghazikhanian (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Carter Ghazikhanian (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Carter Ghazikhanian (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Carter Ghazikhanian (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|