After somehow becoming infected, Absorbing Man was one of the many zombies who formed an alliance with the the Kingpin, giving him food offerings so that he would allow them to eat clones of uninfected humans to satisfy their hunger.
When Machine Man of Earth-616 traveled to Earth-2149 on a mission with Jocasta to obtain blood from an uninfected human from this reality he decided to free the clones from their misery. He compared the way the clones were treated to the way robots were treated. Absorbing Man was one of the many zombies who fought against him.
After Machine Man destroyed his ball and chain, Absorbing Man tried to absorb Machine Man's powers to gain an advantage; however, he missed Machine Man and instead absorbed the powers of Diablo. He was killed by Machine Man shortly afterwards.
In a different version of Earth-2149, before Machine Man and Jocasta's arrival, Creel meet with some travelers from Earth-616, that were trying to get Headpool back in the zombieverse, in a attempt to eat them. Creel however was killed by the mainstream Deadpool. Because of this, he never meet with Machine Man, though his death at this early point didn't affected the continuity of the zombieverse at all.
- It should be known that Creel died in two versions of Earth-2149, first being killed by Machine Man in the original timeline that was seen in Marvel Zombies 3 Vol. 1 and later being killed by Deadpool in a version of this reality where he came to bring back his counterpart's head.
- 6 Appearances of Carl Creel (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of Carl Creel (Earth-2149)
- Media Carl Creel (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Carl Creel (Earth-2149)
- 1 Quotations by or about Carl Creel (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: Carl Creel (Earth-2149)
- Characters killed by Absorbing Man
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|