Carbonadium is a resilient, radioactive metal that is vastly stronger than steel, but more malleable and cheaper than Adamantium. Due to its malleability, carbonadium is less durable than True Adamantium, but still nearly indestructible. The metal was developed in the USSR.
Omega Red has carbonadium coils through which he can transmit his ability to drain life energies. Carbonadium is highly radioactive and objects composed of it have proven to slow accelerated healing factors such as Wolverine's. The only device that can produce carbonadium, known as the Carbonadium Synthesizer, was initially believed thrown into a river in Brussels by Wolverine, it has since been revealed that the Carbonadium Synthesizer had been hidden on the deceased body of a double-agent who died escaping Omega Red along with Wolverine, Sabretooth, and Maverick. 
- It is most notably found in Omega Red's coils.
- Doctor Octopus used carbonadium to create his tentacles.
- It is also found in Moon Knight's suit as of the Heroic Age.
- After using an Octobot to sting Spider-Man in his nape and rewrite the hero's brain patterns with his, Doctor Octopus included carbonadium plating in the back of his costume's head to prevent anybody from doing the same.
- Deadpool's katanas are made of carbonadium which can stop a healing factor.
- Fashioned into bullets to be used against Logan, Daken and anyone else with a healing factor.
- A pacemaker made of said substance by Tinkerer for the psychopathic mutant Cyber
- 35 Appearances of Carbonadium
- 4 Minor Appearances of Carbonadium
- 5 Media Carbonadium was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Carbonadium
- Item Gallery: Carbonadium