Appearing in "Panic in Piccadilly!"Edit
- innocent bystanders
Synopsis for "Panic in Piccadilly!"Edit
Lord Hawk is on the rampage and only Captain Britain can stop him. But first he must save his beloved Courtney Ross, injured in the robot hawk's attack on London.
- Published by Marvel UK
- The 2nd story is a reprint of the first half of Fantastic Four #124 in black and white.
- The 3rd story is a reprint of the third part of Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Vol 1 1 also in black and white.
- The 4th story is a reprint of the first part of Marvel Team-Up #11 also in black and white.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Captain Britain Vol 1 30 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Captain Britain series
- Images from Captain Britain Vol 1 30
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|