When Brian Braddock was first transformed into Captain Britain, the Quarterstaff magically appeared strapped to his back. It appeared to be simply a wooden rod decorated with red, white and blue stripes, but Brian quickly discovered that pressing one of the four buttons on the haft would cause it to extend itself into a javelin or even a vaulting pole, while pressing a second caused it to project a powerful force field around its wielder. The third button, which Braddock rarely used, caused anything the staff was pointed at to disintegrate, but he apparently never pressed the fourth button to find out what it did, or even noticed that it was there(!)
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Captain Britain's Quarterstaff
- Minor Appearances of Captain Britain's Quarterstaff
- Media Captain Britain's Quarterstaff was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Captain Britain's Quarterstaff
- Item Gallery: Captain Britain's Quarterstaff
Links and References