- Remember hearin' about this plant. Blew its stack about thirteen years ago. Was almost as bad as Chernobyl. There'd better be someone in here for me to kill.
- -- Crossbones
Appearing in "U.S.A Super-Hero"Edit
- Matvey Tarasov (Only appearance; dies)
- Taskmaster (Only in flashback)
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Only in flashback)
- Nazis (Only in flashback)
- mutated Hazar citizens
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Only in flashback)
- Sharon Carter (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mentioned)
- unnamed American soldiers (Main story and flashback)
- unnamed gang members (Only in flashback)
- unnamed Hazar citizens (Only appearance; dies)
- unnamed old lady (Only in flashback)
- New York City (Only in flashback)
- Federal courthouse
- Taskmaster's school (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
Cap's assassin stars in his own horrific comic!
When a monstrous virus overtakes an isolated island, the skull-faced psychopath is unleashed to rescue the one person who may deliver resistance to the terrifying outbreak. But can the man who shot Captain America be trusted to do the right thing? Writer William Harms (Impaler) and artist Declan Shalvey (Thunderbolts) deliver the twisted answer in this extra-sized shocker!
- Cover preview for Captain America and Batroc #1 misspells Batroc as "Batrock"
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|