- No help. No Naslund. My program has been rewritten -- and I am Adam III!
- -- Adam II
Appearing in "Bucky Gone Bad!"Edit
- Captain America (Steve Rogers)
- Bucky/Fred Davis (Main story and flashback)
- Captain America (Bill Naslund) (Only in flashback)
- Invaders (Only in flashback)
- Nazis (Only in flashback)
- Bucky robot
- Adam III (First appearance as Adam III)
- Captain America robots
- "William Naslund III" (Death)
- Pentagon-Operated Advanced and Alien Technologies Reverse-Engineering Facility
Synopsis for "Bucky Gone Bad!"Edit
An android duplicate of Bucky attacks downtown Manhattan. As Captain America gives pursuit, the android leads him to a warehouse full of android duplicates of Cap himself.
Meanwhile, the original Human Torch, the synthetic "brother" of Adam II, continues to inspect the remains of the first android attacker with Will Naslund III, a government robotics researcher and grandson of Fred Davis' old partner. When the two discover a strange spherical "black box" device, Naslaund tears at his own face, reveling himself as a synthetic as well and declaring himself Adam III.
- No special notes.
- Captain America battles Bucky Barnes!
- Who is this uncanny twin to Cap’s first sidekick, and where did he come from?
- The deadly legacy of the original Human Torch and the mad android Adam II revealed!
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|