Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Out of Time: Part 6"Edit
Synopsis for "Out of Time: Part 6"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In this issue it is revealed that Castle Zemo is located on a remote island in the English Channel. It has was often portrayed as a location close to Newfoundland.
- New revelations on the location of Castle Zemo, events that happened to Cap and Bucky during their capture at Castle Zemo, and the apparent death of Bucky Barnes in 1945 are given in this issue. It is not clear if this is due to the memory of Captain America becoming more clearer, the manipulaton of the Cosmic Cube or a combination of the two.
- There is a variant cover for this issue by Steve Epting with James Buchanan Barnes as the main character on the cover.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Freedom of Speech". Letters are pubished by R. Cruz, Jesse VDW, Adam Schlagman, Jens, Roman Horozewshi, and Richard Vasseur.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|