Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Twenty-First Century Blitz: Conclusion"Edit
Synopsis for "Twenty-First Century Blitz: Conclusion"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Winter Soldier has his arm blown off in an explosion this issue. It will be quickly replaced by SHIELD.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Freedom of Speech". A letter is published from Daniel Braun with multiple responses from writer Ed Brubaker.
- This issue's cover and plot draw ironic symmetry with Bucky's previous attempt to disarm Zemo's drone plane in 1945 while a helpless Captain America watched, to this issue's depiction of Bucky attempting to disarm the Red Skull Sleeper robot as again a helpless Captain America watches.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
|Like this? Let us know!|