- Back to paint this world red...
- -- Sin
Appearing in "Red Is the Darkest Color"Edit
- Unknown hideout of Crossbones
- Exile Island (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Red Is the Darkest Color"Edit
Crossones had previously kidnapped a brainwashed Synthia Schmidt from a government installation. In this issue, he repeatedly brutalizes and tortures her until she finally breaks from her programming and realizes that she is in fact Sin, the daughter and heir of the Red Skull. In telling this story much of Synthia Schmidt's birth, early history, and adventures are told.
- More than one reader of this issue had later letters published protesting the depictions of Crossbones brutal beating and torture of Synthia Schmidt.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
|Like this? Let us know!|