Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- So much for your Shield. Your face is next
- -- Bron Char
Appearing in "Live, Kree or Die, Part II: Stuck in the Middle"Edit
- Augie (First appearance)
- Lunatic Legion
- Andrew Bolt
- Ulysses R. Chapman (First appearance)
- Barry (First appearance) (who looks alot like Larry King)
- Captain America's Repllica Tri-Angular Shield (Destroyed)
- Captain America's Uniform
Synopsis for "Live, Kree or Die, Part II: Stuck in the Middle"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Captain America's triangular shield is battered and "trashed" by Bron Char of the Lunatic Legion. It will be replaced by a unique Energy shield next issue.
- This issue part of the "Live Kree or Die" event. This story is part II which began in Iron Man Vol 3 #7 and continues in Quicksilver #10. The story concludes in Avengers Vol 3 #7.
- The newscaster in this issue, "Barry", who interviews General Ulyssess R. Chapman has a striking resemblance to talk show host Larry King. "Barry" has a similar hairstyle, glasses, and distinctive red suspenders.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America Vol III 
|Like this? Let us know!|