Appearing in "Plausible Deniability"Edit
- Daily Bugle (Named only)
- Captain America (Sn'Tlo) (Photo)
- Mr. Genuardi (Last appearance)
- Councilman Andrew Bolt (Last appearance)
- Alma Ramirez
- Marta Ramirez (Last appearance)
- Rosa Ramirez (Last appearance)
- Luis Ramirez
- Javier Ramirez
- United States Congress (Mentioned)
- Congressman Phil Oxnard (Only Appearance)
- Machinesmith (Sam Saxon) (Mentioned)
- M.O.D.O.K. (George Tarleton) (Mentioned)
- Stark Enterprises
- Hydra (Mentioned)
- Bobbie (Only Appearance)
- Danny (Only Appearance)
- Katie (Only Appearance)
- Bobbie, Danny and Katie's Mother (Only Appearance)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
Races and Species:
- Replica of Captain America's Triangular Shield (Photo)
- Captain America's Uniform
- Energy Shield
- Captain America's Shield (Destruction)
Synopsis for "Plausible Deniability"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Jim Rhodes found Captain America's Shield in the Atlantic Ocean, but it crumbles into pieces due to Hydra's Vibranium virus.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from: Bryan Anderson, Steve Chung, Daniel Buksin, and Eric Stencil.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|