Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I can't surrender. I don't know how!
Appearing in "Fighting Chance, Epilogue: If I Should Die Before I Wake"Edit
- Serpent Society
- Bucky Barnes (hallucination)
- Nazi Party (hallucination)
- Arnim Zola
- Red Skull
- Force Works
Synopsis for "Fighting Chance, Epilogue: If I Should Die Before I Wake"Edit
Captain America clings to life in a coma. He has dreams of past adventures with Bucky Barnes as well as some of his most memorable battles with the Red Skull. Thanks in part to Iron Man entering into his subconscience as well as Cap's will not to surrender, Cap decides to live. He awakes at Avengers Mansion paralyzed from the neck down. In Arizona, Free Spirit, Jack Flag and Force Works make short work of the Serpent Society.
- Captain America's dreams this issue coincide with his battles with the Red Skull in Captain America Comics 1/Tales of Suspense 65, Tales of Suspense 80, and Captain America 300.
- This issue also contains a letters page, "Let's Rap With Cap". Letters are published from: Eric Suesa and Shawn Evans. This issue also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America Vol 1 
|Like this? Let us know!|