Appearing in "Fighting Chance, Book 10: Snake Bites"Edit
- Baron Helmut Zemo
- Baroness Heike Zemo
- Serpent Society
- Mister Hyde
- Keith Kincaid
- The Kinder (Cameo)
- Drake Harrison (Only in flashback)
- Mr. Harrison, Drake & Jack's father (Only in flashback)
- Mrs. Harrison, Drake & Jack's mother (Only in flashback)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Hyde Formula
- Nude Descending a Staircase No. 2 by Marcel Duchamp (assumedly). Only seen rolled up and referred to only as "...some sort of abstract of a woman descending a staircase" by JackFlag
Synopsis for "Fighting Chance, Book 10: Snake Bites"Edit
Captain America was chasing Zemo and his wife. He caught up to them after they got coated in Adhesive X. After tying them up, he freed the brainwash children. Cut to the Serpent Society pulling off a robbery when they are caught by the guy known as Jack Flag. Jack then offered his services to the Serpent Society. At Castle Zemo, Captain America found a note that said that Diamondback had left him because he's too good for her. After the Avengers left, Free Spirit asked Cap for tips on fighting and so they started sparring. Jack Flag woke up and flashback to his origins about how that he wanted to be a hero with his brother. His plan is to join the Serpent Society and take it down from within. Jack was offered a chance to join the Serpent Society by stealing a painting from an old partner. He agreed and broke into the mansion. Only to be confronted by Mister Hyde. After getting soaked in chemicals, Jack discovered he is strong enough and took down the supervillian. Meanwhile, at the Avengers Mansion, Giant Man discovered that Captain America's condition is getting worse and that any strenuous activity would be deadly to him. Back at Castle Zemo, Free Spirit and Cap had been fighting until night and until Cap's muscles started to spaz and he lost control. Free Spirit took him down thinking it was just a fake out. After Cap regained control, he confessed to Free Spirit about his condition.
The comic ended with Jack Flag giving the painting to the head serpent.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Let's Rap With Cap". Letters are published from: Geralyn Fox, Ben Herman, Don Ice, Jr., and Joe Franek.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America Vol 1 
|Like this? Let us know!|