- It's not a good idea for us to split up, Iron Man.
Appearing in "Twenty Million Light Years from Earth"Edit
- Avengers (Kree Delegation)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Iron Man Armor Model 10
- Universal Weapon
- Photon Sword
Synopsis for "Twenty Million Light Years from Earth"Edit
On Hala, Shatterax hands the captive Avengers over to Ronan the Accuser. Following Captain America's cue, Sersi disguises the Avengers as Kree Accusers in a flash of light and claim the Avengers escaped. The Avengers retreat to a rest room and Iron Man demands to be returned to his original state. Without explaining that his armor is also his life support, he breaks from the group to fly reconnaissance solo, but Goliath insists on going with him. Meanwhile, Supremor meets with Shatterax. Korath and Ultimus with a plan to restore the Supreme Intelligence as leader of the Kree. Iron Man tells the Avengers to meet him at the government building, so they commandeer a flying billboard to get there. Korath spots them and attacks, but Cap quickly defeats him.
Appearing in "Cross to Bear"Edit
- unnamed street gang
- Mudsharks (a gang)
- Rob (dies)
- Mug (dies)
- Rip (dies)
- An abandoned Subway, New York City
Synopsis for "Cross to Bear"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from: Scott E. Haley, Bradford R. Poston, Dan Jennings, Michael Prichard, Jack gilreath, and Charles S. Novinskie.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info. 
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|