Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Rogues in the House"Edit
- Red Skull
- Mother Night
- Mangler (death, see Editors notes below)
- Deathstroke (Death)
- Arnim Zola
- Vision (image on video monitor, on call)
- Black Mamba
- Derek Freeman
- Ms. Schultz
- Upstate New York
- Rocky Mountains
- Red Skull's Hideaway
Synopsis for "Rogues in the House"Edit
Captain America works out with Rachel, gets caught up on paperwork and learns from agent Freeman that the Red Skull corpse's fingerprints match Caps, and just may be the real thing. At his Rocky Mountain chalet, Viper joins Red Skull in the hot tub to brainstorm new ideas of anarchy, which upsets Mother Night. Crossbones goes to the Bar for a drink, but leaves when a fight breaks out. At Avengers Mansion Rachel is surprised when Col. Jameson arrives, she explains she's trying out for an Avengers Staff position and he makes a pass at her. Cap debriefs Thor, Hercules and Quasar on their recent adventures. Cutthroat, Deathstroke and Mangler apply for Crossbones' position in Red Skull's Skeleton Crew. Mother Night instructs them to fight to the death. Cap and Thor look for Red Skull at Skull-House, but are quickly captured by Doughboy. Arnim Zola tells them the Skull is dead. As Cutthroat emerges as the only survivor, Col. Jameson drives Rachel to class. Crossbones spies on them from afar.
Appearing in "The Big Brawl"Edit
Synopsis for "The Big Brawl"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Mangler is not the Luke Cage/Power Man villain. A later letters page indicates that he is an augmented person from the Power Broker who appeared as one of his henchmen in Captain America 329.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are pubished from: Ali T. Kokmen, Joe Kucharski III, Dan Jennings, and Bradford R. Poston.
- Scenes from Story1 and Story2 are isochronic concerning the events happening in the "Bar with no Name". Story1 contains Crossbones view. Story2 presents B.A.D. Girls, Inc. (Earth-616) vantage.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|