- Colonel Jameson, rev up the flagship. We're going for a jaunt to the Arctic.
Appearing in "Lair of the Ice Worm"Edit
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Iceworm (First appearance)
- Bucky Barnes (Only in flashback)
- Demolition Man (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Avengers (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Avengers Headquarters
- The Arctic
- Captain America's Shield (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Captain America's Uniform (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Iron Man Armor MK III (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Lair of the Ice Worm"Edit
Receiving a tip that Demoliton-Man may have been discovered frozen in ice in the Arctic. Captain America encounters a sinister Ice-Worm and his old Liberty Legion ally, Jack Frost.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from: Pete Niemeyer, Marc Mason, and Jerry Smith.
- Jack Frost first met Cap during a World War II adventure in Marvel Premiere 30 when Frost was a member of the Liberty Legion.
- Dr. Keith Kincaid jokes about a tabloid news story that claims that a Sasquatch has changed sex, not realizing that Sasquatch of Alpha Flight had recently changed sex, when his consciousness took over the lifeless form of Snowbird, and hence the story had an element of truth. As did the cover story he shows Cap, of a man frozen in ice in the Arctic who is worshipped by the Eskimos, which turns out to be the frozen body of Demolition-Man.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|