Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The reason super-criminals fail is that they become obsessed with VENGEANCE. After being beaten by a certain foe, what do you do? You go BACK, only to get BEATEN again. My advice to your team is simple: EXCHANGE OPPONENTS!
- -- Loki
Appearing in "Submission"Edit
- Washington, D.C.
- New York City, New York State
- Avengers Mansion (beneath New York harbor)
Synopsis for "Submission"Edit
The Red Skull employs the Controller to hypnotize Namor into attacking Captain America.
Appearing in "Hyde...and Seek!"Edit
- Serpent Society
Synopsis for "Hyde...and Seek!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Part of the Acts of Vengeance event.
- Loki attempts to recruit Namor for his Acts of Vengeance Prime Movers, but is rejected.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from: Scott Tipton, Matthew D. Spatola, Larry Curtis, Kevin Michaels, Shane Hutchison, and Scott Rachui.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #365 
|Like this? Let us know!|