- Got your chick, Diamondback. You want to see her alive again you'll haul yer star-apangled butt to Madripoor..
- -- Crossbones
Appearing in "Moon Over Madripoor"Edit
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Main story and flashback)
- Diamondback (Main story and flashback)
- Michael O'Brien
- Fabian Stankowitcz
- Peggy Carter (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- John Jameson
- Mister Phun (name revealed next issue)
- Madame Xiana (name revealed next issue)
- Wolverine (Cameo)
Is romance in the future between Captain America and Diamondback? It's a question that neither may live to have answered if Crossbones has his way!
Plus: Vagabond becomes the pawn of the Power Broker's heir apparent Dr. Malus!
Appearing in "Malus Aforethought"Edit
Synopsis for "Malus Aforethought"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from: Lon Wolf, Stephen Cade, Bill Climer, and Mike Varey.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- The saloon "Brass Monkey" will be depicted as the "Bronze Monkey" next issue.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|