Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Night of Sin"Edit
The teen-aged Captain America must stop the terror of Mother Night and the new Sisters of Sin! And in the prologue to the six-part "Bloodstone Hunt" saga, Diamondback must stop both Baron Zemo and Batroc's Brigade from stealing the skeleton of Ulysses Bloodstone!
Appearing in "The Bloodstone Hunt: Prologue"Edit
- Batroc's Brigade
- Tristram Micawber
- Ulysses Bloodstone (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- American Museum of Natural History
- Silverman Funeral Home
Synopsis for "The Bloodstone Hunt: Prologue"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This story is the beginning of the Bloodstone Hunt storyline.
- This issue debuts a new cover logo with Diamondback in the background. Beginning next issue, she will partner with Captain America for some time.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from: Don Lambert,, Jr. and Scott Tipton.
- The colorist credited for the first story in this issue, "J. Schmoe", is a lark.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|