Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Refuge"Edit
- Speedball (Robbie Baldwin)
- Blue Shield
- Michael O'Brien
- Soviet Super Soldiers
- Peggy Carter
- Edwin Jarvis
- Ronald Reagan
- Supreme Soviets (First appearance)
- Valerie Cooper
- General Haywerth
- Adrian Sammish
- Black male member of Commission on Superhuman Activities
Synopsis for "Refuge"Edit
The Soviet Super Soldiers Vanguard, Darkstar and Ursa Major want to defect to America.
- Speedball, Blue Shield, Gladiatrix, and Mechonaut try out for Avengers membership, but are rejected because Captain America views their fighting styles as too unrefined.
- First appearance of the Supreme Soviets. Fantasia is the only member actually named, but Red Guardian's predecessors made his name obvious, and Crimson Dynamo had appeared previously.
- Darkstar, Vanguard and Ursa Major are all severely beaten by the Supreme Soviets, and would later be sent back to Russia in Soviet Super Soldiers #1 after their pleas for asylum were rejected.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from: Derek A. Barnett, Michael Garner, Tommy Keenoy, Scott Tipton, Matthew J. Taylor, and Christopher Murphy.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #352 
|Like this? Let us know!|