Appearing in "Overkill"Edit
- Serpent Society
- Cheetah (Death)
- Commander Kraken (Death)
- Cyclone (Apparent Death)
- Foolkiller (Greg Salinger)
- Grappler (Death)
- Hellrazor (Death)
- Hijacker (Death)
- Jaguar (Death)
- Letha (Death)
- Mind-wave (Death)
- Mirage (Desmond Charne) (Death)
- Rapier (Death)
- Ringer (Death)
- Shellshock (Death)
- Steeplejack (Maxwell Plumm) (Death)
- Turner D Century (Death)
- Vamp (Death)
- Nurse Upham
- Ricky Leighton (Flashback and main story)
- Danny Leighton (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "Overkill"Edit
Blacklash is making Jewelry heists in order to support his mom when Captain America defeats him and finds out that the Melter had been recently killed. He links this with the attack on the Constrictor (Frank Schlichting) by Scourge and sets out to learn more. Meanwhile back at Serpent Society Headquarters Sidewinder teleports in with the dead body of Death Adder and swears revenge on whoever killed him which is also Scourge.Then at the Bar with No Name Gary Gibert (also known as Firebrand) is meeting with two other Costumed villains Jaguar and Letha to discuss a mass meeting about how to deal with Scourge.As Captain America follows his leads and hunches the meeting of Supervillains draws closer and when they are in the heat of their discussions the Bartender happens to be Scourge who then jumps out from behind the Bar and kills everyone there proclaiming Justice is Served.
- In this issue, a brief history/origin is given of Diamondback (Rachel Leighton).
- Scourge is disguised as Jake the Bartender. It is not clear how long this ruse had been taking place.
- Death Adder is seen for the last time. He is a lifeless corpse as he was killed by Scourge in the previous issue.
- This issue contains a letters page, "American Grafitti". Letters are published from: George A. Williams, Brian Nelson, and Mark F. Pastell.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #319 
|Like this? Let us know!|