Appearing in "All Good Things..."Edit
- Bernie Rosenthal
- Edwin Jarvis
- Red Skull (Corpse)
- New York State
- Exile Island (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "All Good Things..."Edit
Captain America gives Red Skull's body to Mother Superior, commenting that he belongs with family. Leaving Skull-House, Cap and Nomad are reunited with Falcon, Bernie and Arnie as the Avengers arrive. Returning to Avengers Mansion, the Avengers look into methods to rejuvenate the aged Captain. Meanwhile, Mother Superior and her Sisters of Sin give the Red Skull a hate filled funeral pyre. As Dr. Pym takes medical readings of Cap. Hercules and Starfox arrive with the Skull's deus machina device. Vision assembles the machinery and starts the process, but the radiation treatment is interrupted when Mother Superior and her Sisters of Sin attack. Despite Cap's attempts at reason a savage battle ensues. The Avengers can only watch: if they intervene it could disrupt the de-aging process. When the Vision announces the procedure is over. Bernie opens the door to find the Sisters of Sin reverted to children and Captain America hearty and whole.
- This issue contains a letters page, American Grafitti. Letters are published from Steven Gerdanus, John Arnsink, Kenny Everhart, and Barry Dutter.
- This is the final issue written by scribe J.M. DeMatteis. He had previously wrote 34 issues in this series.
- The funeral of the Red Skull! But has his death unleashed an even greater menace in Mother Superior and the Sisters of Sin? Guest-starring the Avengers and the Falcon!
- The Red Skull returns as a spirit in Captain America #326 and is revealed as returned Captain America #350.
- How the Red Skull returned from "Death" -- Captain America #350, Back-Up Story
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #301 
|Like this? Let us know!|