Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Mazes!"Edit
- Godwulf's Redeemers
- Gentle Sam
- Big Man
- Iron Butterfly
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Nancy Rosenthal
Synopsis for "Mazes!"Edit
Godwulf explains how the world as it is came to be as he leads Captain America and Deathlok to resistance headquarters. Godwulf introduces them to the Redeemers, tells Cap of Hellinger's plan to destroy the remaining population with his Alpha Mechs. and explains that he sent Deathlok back in time so Helinger couldn't find him. Cap helps rally Deathlok and the resistance* attack Hellinger. Back in the present. Bernie is frustrated that Steve didn't come to her family's dinner. Meanwhile. "Scarlet" brainwashes Nomad. Cap and the resistance raid Hellinger's base, eventually falling into a deadly maze. The Redeemers are separated one by one until only Cap and Deathlok are left to face Hellinger. Hellinger takes control of Deathlok's internal computer, forcing him to shoot Cap. Deathlok fights back and turns his blaster on Hellinger and his systems. With Hellinger dead the Redeemers are freed, and Cap congratulates Deathlok on a job well done.
- This issue contians a letters page: Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from: Gabriel Carras, Micaheal Kanterovich, David M. Sommerfleck, and Robert E. Diltz, II.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for info.
- In the devastated nuclear wasteland of the 1990s, Cap teams up with Deathlok, the rebel cyborg, to fight for America's future.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #288 
|Like this? Let us know!|