Appearing in "Turning Point"Edit
- NYPD Sergeant
- Harry Todd (a Neo-Nazi)
- Sammy Bernstein
- McArthur and Bennett - Ad Executives
- Corrigan - an Agent of SHIELD
- New York City
- SHIELD Headquarters
- Zemo's Castle
- Zemo's Castle
Synopsis for "Turning Point"Edit
After listening to Captain America giving a speech last issue, Bernie has deduced that Steve Rogers is Captain America. The two later discuss the fact that she has found out she is dating a "living legend". However, Gail Runiter of SHIELD interrupts this discussion to bring Captain America to their headquarters to tell him his childhood friend Arnie Roth has been captured. A note invites someone to save him. Captain America meets a mysterious figure at a pre-arranged time at night on a rooftop. Cap deduces that the figure is not human. He is a translucent android. Cap gets in an aircraft with him and flies to a castle in Mexico. He is confronted by a group of more translucent androids. Finally, he meets his tormentors, Arnim Zola, Vermin, and a man calling himself Baron Zemo!
Appearing in "Snapping: Part One"Edit
Synopsis for "Snapping: Part One"Edit
Congressional candidate Sam Wilson tries to determine if he is the good hearted hero and social worker or the criminal "Snap" Wilson. The Red Skull appeared to turn Sam into a moral paradigm similar to Captain America years ago. However, in the present, Sam seems to be reverting back to his "Snap" persona.
- Zola's last castle was located in the Swiss Alps.  It is perhaps a ruse that a similar one has been created in Mexico.
- This issue contains a letters page, Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Geoff Shaw, Marc Norton, Steven J. Pott, Jacky Ballas, Chris Dyer, and Mike Sopp.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #276 
|Like this? Let us know!|