- My life has been dedicated to the triumph of good over evil!
Appearing in "The Mystery of X"Edit
- Mister X
- "King Arthur"
- Various thugs
- Mr. X/Ray Deacon/"The Midnight Slasher"
- "Jumpin' Jack Flash"
- Nazis (Only in flashback)
- Un-named NYPD Lt.
Synopsis for "The Mystery of X"Edit
Cap enters into the "rasslin'" ring in a challenge match against the mystery man known as "X". Before our tale is complete, Cap has cleared an innocent man's name and uncovered an illegal steroid distribution scheme.
- This issue contains a letters page: Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Jim Jackson, Mark Quinian, and Andrew Johnston.
- Ink credits are listed as "John Beatty and Company". Other inkers who assisted on this issue include: Jack Abel, Mike Esposito, and Josef Rubinstein.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #276 
|Like this? Let us know!|