- Please don't call me son.
- -- Daredevil
Appearing in "To Stalk the Killer Skies!"Edit
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
- NYPD Commisioner
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "To Stalk the Killer Skies!"Edit
As National Force agents set fire to Dr. Faustus' waterfront warehouse with Captain America and Daredevil inside, Faustus and the Grand Director make their getaway. Cap and Daredevil escape through the flames. Later, they explain the situation to the arriving police Commissioner. The trio find a burned packing crate and Daredevil uses his hyper-sense to determine the shipping address. Meanwhile, the Grand Director, disguised as Captain America, and Dr. Faustus arrive at Lakehurst Air Pavillion where the National Force begin loading Faustus' mind-gas into his escape dirigible. Cap and Daredevil arrive to halt Faustus' plans. A brief battle ensues until the Grand Director reveals the captive Peggy Carter, using her as a hostage to escape. Commandeering a nearby WWI fighter plane, Cap and Daredevil pursue the escaping Faustus and Grand Director. Closing in on Faustus' escape dirigible, Cap jumps out of the plane towards the blimp, only to miss when the lighter plane sputters. Cap plunges towards Earth.
- Page one credits Miller as "Special Watertower Consultant".
- This issue contains a letters page, Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Ken Hart, Kurt Busiek, Matt Kaufmann, and Peter Sanderson.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story #LG-243.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #235 
|Like this? Let us know!|