- This is my fight. Its been my fight since the time of Auchwitz and Treblinka!
Appearing in "Aftermath"Edit
- Jim Wilson
- Vamp (Animus) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Karl Janacek (A SHIELD agent)
- SHIELD Agent, Lt. Stanford
- A mysterious stalker who works for "The Brotherhood"
- Constrictor (Only in flashback)
- Eugene Stivak (Only in flashback)
- Moonstone (Karla Sofen) (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- SHIELD Super-Agents
- Curtiss Jackson (Only in flashback)
- Karl (Only in flashback)
- New York City
- SHIELD Sub-Orbital VTOL Shuttle
Synopsis for "Aftermath"Edit
Cap spends the first part of this issue recounting his past months encounters with the Corporation. When he later returns to New York City, he tries to seek out his old partner the Falcon in Harlem. He does not find the Falcon, but rather SHIELD Agent and ole friend Peggy Carter. Peggy recounts how Sharon Carter and a few other SHIELD agents were trying to gather information on the new Grand Director and his National Force. Since Cap left the city, the mysterious Grand Director has brought his hypnotic platform of hatred, racism, and violence to New York City. Peggy recalls how during a rally in Central Park, the Grand Director seemed to incite the people into a murderous frenzy, including Sharon Carter! Now Sharon is missing and the National Force appears to be on the rise. Captain America declares that the defeat of this organization is something he is going to take personally... To Be Continued.
- This story continues from Incredible Hulk #232.
- The Falcon will become an official Avenger in Avengers #183 following this story.
- Wendell Vaughn returns as Quasar in Marvel Two-In-One #53.
- A new SHIELD headquarters in Manhattan opens this issue. It apparently replaces the Mid-Town Barber Shop location which was detonated in Captain America #229.
- This issue contains a letters page, Letters to the Living Legend. Letters are published from Mark Ryan, Beppe Sabatini and Mciahel Rapoport. The letters page also contains a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #231 
|Like this? Let us know!|