Appearing in "Saturday Night Furor"Edit
- Iron Man
- Scarlet Witch
- Henry Pym
- General Argyle Fist
- Sir Dennis Nayland Smith
- Doctor Faustus
- Ginny Barber
- Doug Barber
- Ken Astor (Death)
Synopsis for "Saturday Night Furor"Edit
Two joggers find Captain America floating unconscious in the water. He comes to in their home and discovers his face is own and that he has no memory of recent events. He returns to Avengers Mansion where Iron Man points out that his false face is a synthetic
skin disguise. Wasp tells Cap he met Al Avision last night, but Cap knows no one by that name. Following every lead possible, Cap eventually discovers that he's been poisoned. Trying a different tactic, Cap goes through the Avengers phone records and finds his answer. Cap contacts Gen. Fist to tell him that he and Ken were discovered in their mission to stop the Madbomb component smuggling operation, and that Ken must have been tortured and killed. Cap races toward the scheduled Madbomb convoy in time to engage Tarantula and Senor Muerte. Cap quickly defeats the villains and Gen. Fist arrives to secure the Madbomb components.
- Letters (story pages): Novak? (uncredited) page 1, Costanza pages 2-17.
- In this issue Ken Astor masquerades as Al Avison. Al Avison was a golden age Captain America artist.
- This is a fill-in story and does not allude to any of Captain America's conflict with The Corporation or his Search for Steve Rogers.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#C-888.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #224 
|Like this? Let us know!|