- That is no way to treat a brother -- Brother!
Appearing in "The Night People!"Edit
- Night People (First appearance)
- Washington, D.C.
- New York City
- Another Dimension
- Zero Street (First appearance)
- An undisclosed SHIELD Headquarters
Synopsis for "The Night People!"Edit
The grotesque Night People, who crave a super hero, pillage odd objects from Manhattan businesses, appearing and vanishing at will. At the Washington DC SHIELD headquarters, Cap and Falcon visit Mason Harding to thank him for his madbomb information and sonic neutralizers. At their hotel, Falcon calls Leila. Two Night People, Brother Peach Pie and Brother Harmony, eavesdrop. Realizing she knows the Falcon, they abduct her, which Sam overhears. Frantic, Falcon flies high and tries to hitch a ride on a jet. When he loses his grip, a lasso snakes out of the plane and gathers him in. Elsewhere, the Night People take Leila before Brother Inquisitor as bait for the Falcon. Inquisitor confers with Brother Wonderful who, scanning incoming New York flights, finds the Falcon thanking the jet's owner and lassoer, millionaire Texas Jack Muldoon, for rescuing him. Taking off. Falcon flies right into a dimensional portal; the "door to Zero Street" by which the Night People travel. Immediately captured and taken to the "Inquisition." Falcon, with Leila, is subjected to "shock treatment." At SHIELD headquarters, Cap learns that Falcon and Leila are missing and that Falcon was witnessed disappearing into thin air.
- This issue is the epilogue of the Madbomb Epic which covered Captain America #193-200.
- First appearance of the Night People and Zero Street.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published by Michael Seibert, Russ Pass, Matthew Kreps, and Lou Fetters.
- As of this issue, the price of this and all Marvel Comics in all U.S. markets is 30 cents.
- In a moment requiring a little more than the usual suspension of disbelief, the
Falcon hitches ride on an airplane by flying inits way and then holding onto its win when it passes him.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #201 
|Like this? Let us know!|