- Where's the rustling, hustling, bustling! The ACTION?!
- -- Leila Taylor
Appearing in "J'Accuse!"Edit
- Secret Empire
- "Jangles" and other henchmen of Stone Face
- New York Police Department
- Viper I (Only in flashback)
- Jack (Only in flashback)
- The Sanitation Unit (Sanitation Squad)
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Falcon's Wings (First appearance)
- The Moonstone (First appearance)
Synopsis for "J'Accuse!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot by Englehart, script by Friedrich.
- Colletta is credited as Vinnie Colletta.
- Falcon's costume is re-built by the Black Panther with glider wings in this issue.
- Redwing does not appear in this issue.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Gary Frazier, John Libertine, Jr. and Robert Strauss.
- This issue is reprinted in the trade paperback Secret Empire.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #170 
|Like this? Let us know!|