Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "The Crime Wave Breaks"Edit
- Bob Courtney
- Crime Wave (Cameo) (First appearance)
- Eel (Cameo)
- Porcupine (Cameo)
- Scarecrow (Cameo)
- Plantman (Cameo)
- Cal Trimble
- Ellen Muldoon
Synopsis for "The Crime Wave Breaks"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Due to a reaction from the Viper's venom, Captain America will gain "Super Strength" in this issue. His super strength will be a remain until Captain America 218. In that issue it is revealed that his power level had reverted back to its original Super Soldier Serum level.
- Next issue Brain Muldoon will be revealed to be the Cowled Commander.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Ronald A. Williams, William Wood, Walt Podrazik and Ketih A. Prettyman.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#1105Z.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #158 
|Like this? Let us know!|