Appearing in "The Crime Wave Breaks"Edit
- Bob Courtney
- Crime Wave (Cameo) (First appearance)
- Eel (Cameo)
- Porcupine (Cameo)
- Scarecrow (Cameo)
- Plantman (Cameo)
- Cal Trimble
- Ellen Muldoon
Synopsis for "The Crime Wave Breaks"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Due to a reaction from the Viper's venom, Captain America will gain "Super Strength" in this issue. His super strength will be a remain until Captain America 218. In that issue it is revealed that his power level had reverted back to its original Super Soldier Serum level.
- Next issue Brain Muldoon will be revealed to be the Cowled Commander.
- This issue features a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Ronald A. Williams, William Wood, Walt Podrazik and Ketih A. Prettyman.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#1105Z.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #158 
|Like this? Let us know!|