Appearing in "The Incredible Origin of the Other Captain America!"Edit
- Captain America (William Burnside) (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed)
- Bucky (Jack Monroe) (Main story and flashback) (Origin revealed)
- Red Skull (Albert Malik) (Only in flashback)
- SS Major Kerfoot
- Electro (Ivan Kronov) (Only in flashback)
- The Man With No Face (Philip Wing) (Only in flashback)
- Mosca Cay
- 1953 (Only in flashback)
So you think you know all about the beginnings of our star-spangled stalwart? Well, wait'll you read - the Secret Origin of Captain America! A shocker!
- A portion of Young Men #24 (December, 1953) is reprinted in this issue. (Original story by Stan Lee and John Romita Sr.). Dialogue has been slightly altered.
- The Man With No Face appeared in Captain America #77, (1954).
- Electro appeared in Captain America #78, (1954).
- This story is #1023Z (as noted at the bottom on Pg. 1).
- John Costanza lettered the splash page of this issue.
- The plot of Captain America of the 1950's returning to the Marvel Universe belongs to Editor Roy Thomas.
- This issue contains a letters page, "Let's Rap With Cap". Lettters are published from: Garnet H. G. Barcelo, Rick Bedard, Kevin Zimmer, and Philip Healy.
- This issue is reprinted in, and this issue's cover also serves as the cover for, Essential Captain America #3.
- In this issue, we find that the Grand Director is a member of Captain America's golden age fan club: The Sentinels of Liberty. He is shown wearing the club's distinctive badge.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #155 
|Like this? Let us know!|