Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Appearing in "Captain America -- Hero or Hoax?"Edit
- Captain America (William Burnside) (Revealed to be the Captain America of the 1950's)
- Bucky (Jack Monroe) (Revealed to be the Bucky of the 1950's)
- Cal Trimble (Steve Roger's landlord)
Cap vs. Nick Fury! Sharon quits Shield! While the Falcon - well, wait and see!
- Preliminary art for this issue's cover was done by Marie Severin.
- Steve Englehart begins his long tenure as Captain America scribe in this issue. He will continue as writer until Captain America #186.
- Steve Englehart has noted that the plot concept of the 1950's Captain America and Bucky were ideas from Roy Thomas. Captain America IV and Jack Monroe (Bucky) were last seen in Captain America Comics #78 (1954).
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story # 910Z.
- This issue contains a letters page, Let's Rap With Cap. Letters are published from Josephy Randisi, Robert A. Gillis and John Roemer.
- Jack Monroe, the misguided Bucky in this issue, will later become Captain America's partner in Captain America #284.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Captain America #153 
|Like this? Let us know!|